Covid-19 Update: What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
Covid-19 - How We Are Keeping You Safe By Preventing The Spread
We are diligently working hard at preventing the spread of Covid-19. Our number one priority has always been the health and well-being of our patients. With that as our focus, we’ve been working diligently to ensure that we continue to provide the highest-quality services, while implementing policies and procedures to keep our patients and team members safe.
Help Up Prevent The Spread of
Until we can all safely be together without fear, we ask everyone to help us navigate this new reality the best way we can, by working together to keep us all safe.
Before You Arrive:
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, such as a cough, sneezing, shortness of breath, or a temperature, you will need to reschedule your visit until your symptoms are resolved.
- If you have recently come into contact with someone with Covid-19, wait 14 days before coming to our facility.
- Cancellations and Appointment Rescheduling must be made with 24 hours notice
- Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we ask for reasonable notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your visit to avoid our late charge.
When You Arrive:
- Everyone must wear an adequate filtering mask while in our center. Masks are available for purchase if necessary.
- Upon entering, everyone will be screened and have their temperature taken.
- Only bring what you need into the facility.
- No outside shoes are allowed beyond the waiting room. For those who have difficulty walking without shoes, shoe covers will be provided.
- Everyone must wash their hands or use provided hand sanitizer upon entering the facility.
- Everyone must observe social distancing except during one-on-one therapy when personal protective equipment will be used.
Group Pilates Clients
- Pilates clients must wear socks with grips
- Pilates Class Clients will wipe down their equipment with provided sanitizing wipes after class
What We are Doing To Keep You Safe
- Appointments are staggered to limit the number of people in our facility and any given time.
- We use hospital grade sanitizers throughout our facility
- We sanitize the common areas between each patient.
- Bathrooms are sanitized with medical grade cleaner after every use.
- Staff is screened daily and wear personal protective equipment.
- Therapists wash their hands immediately before and after each client.
- We run an ozone machine to sanitize the facility each night.
We Offer Socially Distant Pilates
- Reformers are at least 6 feet apart
- Pilates instructors wear personal protective equipment
- Reformer straps and other fabric equipment that can not be washed are heated to 160 degrees for 1 hour
- We have two private reformer rooms that are adjacent to the group class and can be reserved for the group classes as well as reserved for a private class